The Spec Ops PT Panel for Tactical Bags 101280101 is an amazing "modular" heat & moisture control ventilated back panel that has been created especially for tactical assault packs. The ultra-light Spec Ops P.T. Panel Retrofit for T.H.E. and U.A.P. Packs is based on the combat proven VAPOR holster body panel that serves as a heat and moisture management system. The Modular super-light compression molded EVA material on the Spec Ops PT Backpack Panel won't absorb sweat and is cool, comfortable and durable!
Specifications for Spec Ops PT Tactical Pack Panel:
|For:||THE and UAP Packs|
Features of Spec Ops THE Pack PT Panel:
- EFFECTIVE: Draws off body heat & moisture and provides ventilation via a unique series of ridges & channels. The P.T. Panel allows perspiration to condense on its surface then drain away from pack and body while allowing airflow across the back.
- DURABLE, COMBAT PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: This is the same system of Non-absorbent, high-carbon EVA (the same compound used on the soles of running shoes & Lightweight combat boots) used for nearly a decade on or revolutionary VAPOR holster. (click HERE to see reviews)
- COMFORTABLE & PROTECTIVE: The rounded off profile of the panel's channels and body-conforming design make for a very comfortable and shock-absorbing fit.
- CLEAN: Will not absorb sweat and won't develop an odor. Just rinse off after use and you're good to go.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing a mere 8 oz., the weight to benefit ratio of the P.T. Panel is optimal and unlike conventional back panels it won't gain or retain perspiration weight.
- LOW PROFILE, STABLE RIDE: At just under .5" thick, the P.T. Panel will not affect the CG (Center of Gravity) of your pack & serves as a flexible exoskeleton to increase load management performance.
- MODULAR: Gives the advantage of being easily attached / removed via the pack's shoulder & compression straps.