Specter Gear MOLLE / PALS Compatible Modular 10 rd. 12ga. Shotgun Shell Pouch is constructed from 2 layers of 1000 denier nylon and features hook and loop closures for rapid access and re-secure. This pouch by Specter Gear features 2 rows of heavy duty elastic shell loops, each holding 5 shells for a total of 10 shells. The pouch flap features hook and loop strips on the inside of the flap that allows the pouch flap to be folded and locked out of the way in the open position for easy access to the shells. All stitches are made with heavy duty nylon thread with all stress points reinforced for maximum durability.
Specifications for Specter Gear MOLLE/PALS 10rd. 12 ga Shell Pouch:
|Max. Capacity:||10 12ga Shells|
|Drains:||#0 Drain Hole Grommet|
Features of Specter Gear MOLLE/PALS Compatible Modular 10rd. 12 ga Shotgun Shell Pouch:
- Will hold 10 12ga. shotgun shells.
- Flap is capable of being locked open for raid shell access.
- MOLLE/PALS compatible Specter Snap attachment system which is fully compatible with current MOLLE/PALS load bearing equipment.
- Constructed with multiple layers of 1000 denier Cordura nylon with ballistic nylon reinforcement in the flap and backface.
- Black oxide # 0 drain hole grommet.
- As with all of Specter Gear products, this item is made in specialized factories using only top quality materials and manufacturing procedures.